Welcome to Fab n Pretty!!!
I am Harleen – Founder and Editor of Fab n Pretty, an Indian Beauty Blogger based in U.S.
- A typical VIRGO
- I love Kids- Been a kindergarten teacher for quite a long time- teaching, pampering and playing with them gives me immense happiness
- I love fragrances- just simply love them. Leave me at a mall and you’ll find me at the fragrance section of the store, Beauty a definite next.
- Love MAC, BOBBI BROWN, MAYBELLINE products a lot…… but I keep checking out new products and try to find the gems.
- Love Handbag, Shoes, Watches and lately crushing over jewelry of various kind (Total Girly, Right?)
- Love dogs, and hope to adopt one someday!!!
- A self-confessed shopaholic.
- I wasn’t always a beauty addict- I was just a basic Kohl & Lip-gloss kind of a person but after getting married collected so much makeup goodies that I eventually became an addict, having so much stuff in my vanity, I just can’t help collecting more and more
- Beauty Enthusiast in me only wants to test and try more of it, so why not share my experience and help other people out in making informed choices.
- I started fab n pretty on 23rd Dec 2014 and published my first post – It was my brother’s 25th birthday- as he is d most supportive person in my life and keeps encouraging me to try new things that I usually feel ecstatic about. Check it out here
- Skin Shade– “Honey” in Bobbi Brown and MAC NC 42 (winters) & NC 44 (yes, i get a few shades lighter in winters, you may call it winter glow!!!
- Eyes– Darkest Brown, Wear contacts.
- Hair– Black, Medium length, wavy – loose curl.
- Skin type– Normal in summers, Dry in winters.
Fab n Pretty is a fun getaway for me to express my love for everything pretty. After having spent countless hours reading blogs and watching vlogs; I loved the idea of having a place to talk about my favorite products, connecting with like minded people and sharing my love for makeup and beauty with everyone.
On fab n pretty, you’ll find quality makeup and skin care product reviews, info about latest launches, tips n tricks that I have learned over the years and cont. to learn more and more, DIYs, I would also be rambling about food that I cherish from time to time.
I would love to hear from you, so don’t feel shy and leave me a message.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any makeup or PR related requests. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. You can also find me at Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Google +
Thanks for stopping by and hope that you come back soon.
Stay Fab n Pretty